Friday, January 7, 2011

Paranoia

The CIA is watching me sending currents thru my mind
Undefined my meaning, screening everything I do from what I watch to what I chew
And the Manchurian candidate was sitting in the front pew, he’s in the market where I shop, things in my home have been swapped
I’ve waken up in cold sweats from dreams of people crying over a coffin, but the face they wont reveal, I swear this vision felt so real.
And I keep seeing the same faces, when I travel different places. Cant tell the ones I love the most, they laugh as if this is a hoax.
And Tupac came to me and told me death was just right up the street, but I cant help but feel as though my mission’s incomplete
Im paranoid and its taken my life…interrupts my sleep
I cant help but think about the nights intoxicated, and I should have been praying
Thinking I should circumnavigate, so the world can hear what I am saying
My mind has long left me and Im wondering who stole it, my soul is rebelling against me and Im wondering if I sold it. Trying to figure out when I leave was I loyal to this deen, who is going to teach my children the siratul mustaqeem. Im raising freedom fighters, will they avenge my death? Use the right to fight the left, speak the truth with every breath. Cuz if the magic bullet hits them too, then who will wake the masses, who will be the savior for all the lower classes? Gases seeping in my home and I can taste it in the water. So I embed Angela Davis inside the minds of my daughters. Got to raise these Malcolm X’s and these Sojourner Truths before they catch me while Im distracted sort of like Lincoln and John Booth.
And if he gets me, know he didn’t act alone, I saw a girl who looked just like me wondering if she is a clone, because I came from surgery on my stomach left with scars on my back and I feel like something’s missing, was my womb left intact?
They say I suffer from anxiety, keep looking at the clock, I found my door wide open when I know I left it locked, its like they’re leaving me their hints, want to see me in the state of shock. Keep seeing the shooter in my dreams on the day Kennedy was shot.
I swear the men in black are real stealing memories with a flash, and they hold those secret meetings and bear the symbols on my cash, and someone broke into my thoughts, but thank God Im conscious even in my dreams, and the angels protect me thanx to Ar-Rahmaanir Ar-Rahim
Im coming down with a cold but they offered me a vaccine, and they don’t want me dead or alive just somewhere in between
Yes Im paranoid so I stay in the shadows, I move behind the scene. And they think that they can hold me back, think I wont intervene. Im looking twice behind my back to better analyze the delusions, probing all of the illusions, until I reach my life’s conclusion fitting the pieces and reflecting on the void, because Im way too young to be this paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment