Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lost Message



Deep beneath the sand, encoded messages were lost. The cost of which was our own soul. And now that’s lost too.
Hidden deep within this tangible flesh and bones a stranger I am…
To my own self
And the mirror reflects a face that is not my own,
Flesh sheltering me deep inside these atoms made of light; trapped in space and time, eyes trying to decode the message.
They left me a message!!
And maybe someone stole it, hid it deep beneath the sand,
A universe I am, held deep inside of me!
I create! And they wanted me to know. Create my own reality eyes interpreting the light, sound resonating.
But somehow I can not see inside of me!
Inside of this flesh made of atoms of light
And the mirror is a liar! That person is not me!
I am lost, lost in the message deep beneath the sand. I am,
The daughter of the builders the secret they left within me, inside these atoms made of light, but the message got lost and now I can no longer truly see….interpretations of the light through my eyes I create my reality, my world, my universe.
The message hidden; deep beneath the sand.
In these atoms made of light.

Hanifah Abdul Khaleeq

No comments:

Post a Comment