Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Conspiracy Theories

I keep having these dreams of the world and it’s destruction,
Thinking of the ones responsible for all the world’s corruption.
Attempting to make sense of all these conspiracy theories
Trying to see the good in everyone but I admit most times Im wary
They got underground bunkers and they said we’re not invited
Running from the flames but who’s to blame when we ignited
I have faith despite it, but I got visions in my head
Trying to read between the lines, and Im hoping I misread
They never told me that Hitler was one of them, funded by the Illuminati
And some of us still believe we conquered the moon, but that there is improbably
And I swear Osama is not our foe, is so then he’d be dead
Just like Hussein is alive and well, but all these notions go unsaid
All the evidence from 9-11 points you straight to them
And they got us drunk with all they lies, filled our cups up to the brim
Got me looking out for assassins, you know the ones that killed John and King
And Lennon fell victim, and so did Bobby, while we shout let freedom ring
And I know for a fact the CIA put them drugs in my brothers hand
And Rick Ross and Bush were best of friends, yet one never got called to the witness stand
We asking the wrong questions, why they lie about the coward’s bravery
And forgot to mention that Lincoln wasn’t thinking of us, that man was pro-slavery
He had a few of his own, they wore those chains about the collar
He never cared about freedom, that man was worried about a dollar
And these dreams left a scar on my pillow, I keep seeing the devil’s face
His eyes are blue, his skin is red, his teeth are white got me praying for God’s grace
Cuz NASA got pictures of the sun, and said it’s ready to erupt
But no one heard them when they whispered, so that leaves us all fucked
Cuz when those rays knock out our power, it aint gone be much that we can do
They keep us distracted, keep the lies protracted and this is more than just a point of view
Had to readjust my vision so I could see the truth more clearly
And the rest of us just disregard, we refuse to believe the conspiracy theories
Now I admit some are far gone, I aint too sure if the Sumerians were right
I mean I cant fathom life on Nibiru, giants invading the earth with the daybreak light
And people don’t just vanish from Area 51 I mean it’s a little more to it than that
Its more likely they interfered with a hidden agenda, tryna expose the snakes and rats
Im trying to separate falsehood from reality Im just trying to concieve,
Because although these are just dreams, these are theories I believe….

No comments:

Post a Comment