Thursday, December 23, 2010

No More Love Lost

I realized Im not crazy, just got too much love inside of me.
Left sitting helpless as it creeped up and swallowed me,
chewed and devoured me
Spat me out as you just laughed
realized your hands werent there to catch me when I fell upon my ass.
And I still got the bruises, all this here is numb
so I put ice upon my heart, I know now not to be so dumb.
And the ice I placed after the sutures made me cold and cavalier
Ripped my heart from his possession right after he stabbed it with his spear.
No Im not crazy, just too much love inside this heart of mine.
So I hid it in a place that I can no longer find
a place that isnt bound by gravity or time
Obliterated the emotions I had lingering behind.
But the scars they changed my face and so Im a new person.
Trying to see beyond my stolen faith, see the sun beyond the curtain
Certain that the love will consume the pain, entomb the hurt, insume the strain
But I swear to you it doesnt, but it buries it instead
and I dont mind just as long as the thoughts are absent in my head
Shedding no more tears Ive rearranged my composure
cant be hurt by my own love if I give it no exposure
A disclosure I have signed, I've waived my rights at all cost
keep all this love locked inside me so there's no more love lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment