Thursday, May 16, 2013

I am Everything

I am Everything!

This energy within me, moving…increasing
Releasing itself only to renew
Its you!
Can’t you see it?
We are the same One
We are everything
From the Earth to the Sun.
No fear lives here
I’ve let go of it all
Free
Realizing that I am not me!
Multi-dimensional
Loving every part
A student of nature
Loving the beat of my heart.
On a voyage through space
Learning to live in the now
But How?
With the clock ticking and the day turning to night
I can see with no eyes, my spirit has sight.
I am you!
And I recognize myself,
I am not me
I am free!!
I am everything!
The timeless universe is within me.
Abstract dreams waking up to simulations
I am Creation
I am Everything!!
Me, you, him, and her
A blur in the matrix
And there is only One us!!
Only One me
Only one you and
Only one we!!
We are Everything!!

-Hatshepsut

No comments:

Post a Comment