Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DistraXions

I hear the buzz,
Like bees
Whispers in the wind
Everyone has got opinions
About everyone else’s sin
Just men
we are
and it’s obvious
continuously seeking satisfaction
Not worried about the war waged against us
Too indulged in the distraction
The abstraction of our consciousness
Kanye West is having a baby
And it’s crazy,
TMZ is shown three times daily.
Meanwhile the United Nations are plotting
On ways to invade every poor nation
Moving silently,
Making their way to Mali
But I did not see that on the news
Just saw how her clothes were too tight
Wondering if the baby can breathe inside her womb
And how their relationship just isn’t right
The distraction,
Got me liking every status
But the status of my people
Is controlled by a governing apparatus
And I can see the stratus forming in our sky
And I would’ve taken out the time to read
But my ringtone is just way too loud.
The television’s light isn’t bright enough
But still your focused on the screen
And illuminati is taking over
Though you barely know what that means
I mean Beyonce’s bounce is useful
If you’re working on a pole
And JayZ’s swag is helpful
If you’re willing to sell your soul
But Im more concerned with why
We refuse to stand a little firmer
More concerned with the hidden agenda
Or the riots taking place in Burma
But no one minds the men in black
And of that I am certain.
Chris Brown and Rihanna are back together
Don’t mind the man behind the curtain.
Got my facebook popping
Keep my twitter twocking
Instagram on smash
Praying my hard drive don’t crash.
Downloading that new song from Wayne
The beat it just drives me insane!
And he almost died from overdose
And Justin Beiber going broke!
But I cant tell you what laws were passed
Though Obama and Michelle are such an attraction.
Inside Edition’s inside my head
Keeping me fed with the distraction.

Hatshepsut Amun Re

No comments:

Post a Comment