Wednesday, January 14, 2015

ReIncarnation


Have I been here before?
Traveling this road it seems so familiar
passing faces unfamiliar
but the energy is strong
like Siamese twins connected
Eyes staring at my soul
like with you I'm whole
with skin like mine
hair far from fine
wolly; defined.
In this time and space
and I question this unfamiliar face
Do you see me?
Because I see you
I see through the garments you wear
Polo and Marc Jacob bags
to disguise you
your cologne
but the souls remain the same
a different face a new name
so true
no deja vu
in this space and time
we existed before
together
maybe you were my sister
a prisoner
in this flesh
Reliving my death
until I get it right
I swear I was just here yesterday
maybe in a different form
but I was reborn
and I recognize you
stranger in the street
that walks pass without speaking
but the vibe is so strong
Have I been here before?
Looking in those strange eyes
like staring in a mirror
like staring at myself
three hundred years in the future
or the past
but we stand here today
yet walk right pass
Why?
What if we're the same person?
existing at the same time?
in two different spaces?
two different faces?
More than just fate
more than reincarnation
in this body of flesh
made from atoms of light
that travel faster than the speed
of the sound coming from my lips
means I can travel space faster
than the time it takes
for my words to reach your ears
But most won't understand
that we could be the same person
We're more than just man
More than just a person
in this body I reside
more than just a nation
more than just creation
bigger than an enigma
deeper than reincarnation.

Hatshepsut Amun Re



No comments:

Post a Comment