Tuesday, July 26, 2011

EXPLICIT

I want to experience the kundalini rising
Transferred energy from the golden horizon
Got sparks flying and electrons bursting, mouth watery for my tongue thirstin
Energy up my spine and neck, once all these ions attract or connect
Anxiety got me pulling drafts, visions of a chocolate shaft forces me to bite my lip,
But you don’t know the half, pulses like drums and it aint my heart beating, tried to push it aside but this feeling kept bleeding out from within me, and now I cant control
want to feel the Kundalini rising commanding freedom for my soul.
And Im waiting just to taste you. Light from your aura distracting my focus
Hearing music in my dreams like Mr. Holland’s Opus, and these visions of the sunset
Got me more than just open, got me pouring like the rain, sitting, waiting, hoping
Sending you my gravitational pull, even though your at a distance
Meditation wont clear you from my head, just you my bed, my tongue your head…
Mmmm that was deep, like the space I have to offer, feeling like melted butter nothing more slippery or softer.
And I swear Im not ungrateful, looking for the grand surprise, just look me in my eyes when we both feel the kundalini rise.
The friction, the contradiction…the static got me pheening. Like thunder, but the light travels fast induced by my own screaming like a symphony I play or a rhythm we record, written in the vibrations, frequencies I so adore. Like your fingers play the clarinet the melody goes on, from the sunset to the dawn, till the morning dew is gone. And a high like this cant be replaced no herbs, no martinis
Just me, you, and our energy…Im tryna feel the kundalini
Hanifah Abdul Khaleeq

No comments:

Post a Comment