Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ahmad

Its been 7 months since you've gone away
and I must say I miss you
And this pain is filling me up
I try hard to bleed it out of me
squeeze it out of me
standing in pools of blood
I drown
EVERYDAY
Did all that I could do
to avoid this right here
but still
my efforts
were not good enough
and it's tough
with no knife sharp enough
to bleed this grief from out inside of me
sweating through my skin
The tears I hold back
reluctantly
abruptly I screamed to the devil clothed in
black skin
black robe
black slacks
black heart
black soul
took you away
7 months to this day
no guilt in my heart
NO
just grief
grief I try to bleed out of me
but this knife is not sharp enough!
So I ice the wounds
sutures
bandages
ice
more ice
and still you don't appear
more ice
bandages
sutures
more ice
get it out of me!
bleed it out of me!
maybe drink it out of me?
Rum
Vodka
ice
more ice
It's been 7 months to this day
and I miss you.

Hatshepsut Amun Re

No comments:

Post a Comment