Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fear

They say I should fear God,
should I fear love too?
Fear my own heart,
despite it's truth?
Should I fear you?
A man,
without good intent
fear space and time,
and how it's spent?
Should I fear the flowers that grow
or the trees that give breath?
give breath to me?
Should I fear being free?
They say I should fear God,
because He said so,
but if that's true then I should fear the night moon and it's glow
I should fear the burning Sun,
and how it compliments my tone;
how it swelters me
I should fear my home and how it shelters me.
Fear the little babies crying or,
fear the elders dying;
not traveling on
should I fear the light when its gone?
or
when we're in it's shadow.
Should I fear the men in white robes or
fear maybe the one in black?
Should I fear the world's turning backs?
Fear?
That emotion is so deep
tampers with my DNA
got my vibes in a disarray
BUT they say
I should fear God
because He's the Master of my affairs
but He gives me free will
and that's a bit au contraire
Fear the one who gives me life?
But I choose to live?
Fear the one who implants life?
But I chose to bear these kids?
Fear is a weak emotion
and you say God wants me to feel it?
the hand He deals it
and then adds on this commotion?
That just doesn't make sense to me,
addition just don't sit with me
in the mind He gave me.
Fear God because He saved me?
Saved me from what?
the masked men in control?
Saved me from intruders
lurking in my home?
Enemy trying to teach my children
and manipulate the truth
destroying my people's mind
and annihilating the youth?
Saved me from my brother,
trying to take what he can get?
making babies then he splits?
God saved me from the fire He lit?
Or did he save me from you?
putting pressure on my mind
saved me from this time,
from losing my mind?
Saved me from my nation,
and now I don't know?
Saved me from the corporations
seeking to stop my growth?
They want me to fear God!!
The Heavenly Host that dwells above.
But there's only two emotions, that's
Fear and Love
and I've made my choice with the free will He's given me
I choose to love God
because part of Him is within me.
Fear or Love?
Fear or Love?
They say I should fear God,
should I fear love too?
Should I fear my own heart,
when it's nothing but true?
Should I fear you?
A man...
Should I fear my fellow man?
he wants me to fear God...
they say that I should FEAR God!

No comments:

Post a Comment